Due to Jat Agitation on Delhi-Bathinda section of Northern Railway and on Bikaner and Jaipur Division of North Western Railway the following trains have been cancelled /diverted or short terminated as under :-
CANCELLATION OFTRAINS on 24.3.2011( 65 Trains)
- ·54049 Rohtak-Jind, 54006/54007 Rohtak –Jind –Rohtak passenger, 54008 Jind-Rohtak, 54009 Rohtak-Jind, 54050 Jind-Rohtak passengers, 54037/54039/54041/54047 Kurushetra-Jind, 54038/54040/ 54042/54048 Jind-Kurukshetra passengers,54013/54014/54015/54016//54018 Rohtak-Bhiwani -Rohtak, 54044/54043 Sirsa-Jind –Sirsa passenger,54045 /54046 Jind –Firozpur –Jind passenger trains, 54781 Bhatinda-Rewari, 54751 Rewari-Sriganganagar.
- ·14519/14520 Delhi-Bhatinda-Delhi Kishan Exp.,12482/12481 Delhi-Sriganganagar-DelhiIntercity Exp., 14724/14723 Bhiwani-Kanpur-Bhiwani Kalindi Exp.,19024/19023 Firozpur-Mumbai Central-Ferozepur Janta Exp, 14036Delhi-Pathankot-Delhi Dhauladhar Express, 15610 Lalgarh-Guwahati Awadh Assam Express, 12455 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Sriganganagar A.C. Express,14218 Chandigarh-Allahabad Unchahar Express,04031/04032 Special trains, 12015/12016 New Delhi-Ajmer-New Delhi Shatabdi Express, 14311 Bareilly-Bhuj Ala Hazrat Express, 12981 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Udaipur Chetak Express, 19264Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Porbander Express & 11450 Jammu Tawi-Jabalpur, 19023 Mumbai Central-Ferozepur Janata Express,( reaching New Delhi on 24.3.2011), 12137 C.S.T.M.-Ferozepur Punjab Mail (reaching New Delhi on 24.3.2011), 16031 Chennai-Jammu Tawi Andman Express trains will remain cancelled,12464/22464 Jodhpur/Bikaner-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express, 12957/12958 New Delhi-Ahmedabad-New DelhiRajdhani Express, 19105 Ahmedabad-Haridwar Express & 19772/19771 Jaipur-Amritsar-Jaipur Express, .
To provide information to the passengers Northern Railway has provided help line no. 011-23369804 and 011-23367724 at New Delhi Divisional control.
CANCELLATION OFTRAINS on 25.3.2011( 76 Trains)
- ·54049 Rohtak-Jind, 54006/54007 Rohtak –Jind –Rohtak passenger, 54008 Jind-Rohtak, 54009 Rohtak-Jind, 54050 Jind-Rohtak passengers, 54037/54039/54041/54047 Kurushetra-Jind, 54038/54040/ 54042/54048 Jind-Kurukshetra passengers,54013/54014/54015/54016//54018/54005/54503/54502 Rohtak-Bhiwani -Rohtak, 54044/54043 Sirsa-Jind –Sirsa passenger,54045 /54046 Jind –Firozpur –Jind passenger trains.
- ·14519/14520 Delhi-Bhatinda-Delhi Kishan Exp.,12482/12481 Delhi-Sriganganagar-DelhiIntercity Exp., 14724/14723 Kanpur-Bhiwani-Kanpur Kalindi Exp.,19024Firozpur-Mumbai Central Janta Exp,14035/14036Delhi-Pathankot-Delhi Dhauladhar Express, 15609/15610 Guwahati-Lalgarh-Guwahati Awadh Assam Express, 14217/14218 Chandigarh-Allahabad-Chandigarh Unchahar Express,(between Chandigarh-New Delhi) 12006/12005 Kalka-New Delhi-Kalka Shatabdi Express,14795/14796 Bhiwani-Kalka-Bhiwani Ekta Express, 14095/14096 Delhi Sarai Rohilla- Kalka Himalayan Queen Express, 14705/14706 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Sadulpur Intercity Express, 14525/14526Ambala-Sriganganagar-Ambala Intercity Express, 12915Ahmedabad-Delhi Ashram Express, 12461 Delhi Jn.-Jodhpur Madnore Express, 12958 New Delhi-Ahmedadabad Rajdhani Express,19106/19105Ahmedabad-Haridwar-Ahmedabad Express,12463Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Jodhpur Rajasthan S.K. Express, 12957 Ahmedabad-New Delhi Rajdhani Express, 09721/09722,09741/09742/04044/ 04043/04042/09640/09639 special trains, 12486 Sriganganagar-Nanded Express, 12015/12016 New Delhi-Ajmer-New DelhiShatabdi Express, 12916 Delhi-Ahmedabad Ashram Express, 14311/14312 Berailly-Bhuj-Barelly, Ala Hazrat Express, & 14731/14732 Delhi-Bhatinda-Delhi Intercity Express, 14705/14706 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Sadulpur-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Intercity Express & 12456 Sriganganagar-Delhi Sarai Rohilla trains have been cancelled.
·SHORT TERMINATION/ORIGINATION OF TRAINS ON 24.3.2011 (31 Trains)
54641/54642 Delhi Jn.-Ferozpeur-Delhi passenger, 54035/54036Delhi Jn.-Jakhal-Delhi Jn. passengertrains will be short terminated/originate at Jind.
54503/54502 Delhi-Bhiwani-Delhipassenger, 54005 Delhi-Bhiwani passenger,14085 Tilak Bridge-Sirsa- Express will short terminated Rohtak & 14086 Sirsa-Tilak BridgeExpress will originate from Rohtak on 25.3.2011, 12555 Hisar-Gorakhpur Gorakhdham Express trainswill be short terminated at Rohtak & 12556 Gorakhpur-Hisar Gorakhdham Express will originate from Rohtak.
54602 Amritsar-Hisar passenger, 54605/54635 Hisar-Ludhiana passenger, 54632 Dhuri-Hisar, 54633/54603 Hisar-Ludhiana-Hisar,54634/54636 Ludhiana-Hisar, 54604 Ludhiana-Hisar, 54631 Hisar- Dhuri, 54601/54602 Hisar-Amritsar- Hisar, 54606 Ludhiana-Hisar passenger trains will be short terminated/originateat Jakhal.
14060 Jaisalmer-Delhi Jn. Jaisalmer Express will be short terminate at Jaipur.
12414 Jammu Tawi-Ajmer Express will short terminated/originateat Delhi Jn.
12215/12216 Delhi Sarai Rohilla- Bandra Terminus-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garibrath Express will short terminate at /originate from Jaipur & 54783 Fazilka-Rewari passenger cancelled between Bhatinda-Rewari.
13007/13008 Howrah-Sriganganagar-Howrah Udyan Abha Toofan Express train will short terminate at/originate from Jind.
SHORT TERMINATION/ORIGINATION OF TRAINS ON 25.3.2011 ( 32 Trains)
54641/54642 Delhi Jn.-Ferozpeur-Delhi passenger, 54035/54036Delhi Jn.-Jakhal-Delhi Jn. passenger trains will be short terminate at/originate from Jind.
54503 Delhi-Bhiwani passenger train, 14085/14086 Tilak Bridge-Sirsa-Tilak BridgeExpress, 54005 Delhi-Bhiwani passenger & 12555 Hisar-Gorakhpur Gorakhdham Express trainswill be short terminated at Rohtak
54502 Delhi-Bhiwani-Delhipassenger trains will short terminate at/originate from Rohtak.
12556 Hisar-Gorkahpur Gorakhdham Expresstrain will originate from Rohtak.
16688 Jammu Tawi-Mangalore Navyug Express trains will originate from New Delhi.
- Ø54602 Amritsar-Hisar passenger, 54605/54635 Hisar-Ludhiana passenger, 54632 Dhuri-Hisar, 54633/54603 Hisar-Ludhiana-Hisar,54634/54636 Ludhiana-Hisar, 54604 Ludhiana-Hisar, 54631 Hisar- Dhuri, 54601 Hisar-Amritsar, 54606 Ludhiana-Hisar passenger trains will be short terminate at//originate from Jakhal.
- Ø14059 Delhi Jn.-Jaisalmer Jaisalmer Express will short originate from Jaipur.
- Ø13007/13008 Howrah-Sriganganagar-Howrah Udyan Abha Toofan Express train will short terminate at/originate from Jind.
- Ø54784 will short originate at Bhatinda
- Ø14086 Siirsa-Tilak Bridge Express will short originate from Rohtak.
- Ø12486 Sriganganagar-Nanded Express short originate from Jind.
- Ø14786/14785 Kalka-Bhiwani Ekta Express will short terminate at/originate from Panipat.
Diversion of train
2138 Ferozepur-C.S.T.M. Punjab Mail will run on diverted to via Ferozepur-Lohiankhas-Phillaur-Ludhian-Ambala-New Delhi on 24 & 25th March, 2011.
Cancellation of 5 pair oftrains extended for further two days forevacuating foodgrains and providing coal to power houses in view of Jaat Agitation
The Jat agitation which has blocked Shakurbasti-Bathinda line of Northern Railway has led to diversion of traffic to Delhi-Ambala section. This caused decrease supply of power house rakes and hampered foodgrain movement. Since cancellation of train on 22 and 23 March, 2011, Northern Railway was able to give additional coal rakes to Panipat and Suratgarh Power Houses which are on verge of closure and similarly food grain rakes movement had nearly been doubled on 22.03.2011 and movement of this section has become faster.
Since still there are large number of pending indents of food grains and quantity of coal available with power house is precarious further extension of cancellation of trains is required.In view of alarming situation of food grainsand supply of coal the cancellation of following trains is extended for further two days i.e. 24th & 25th March, 2011.
- ·12005/12006 New Delhi-Kalka-New Delhi Shatabdi
- ·14095/14096 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Kalka-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Himalayan Queen
- ·14217/14218 Allahabad-Chandigarh-Allahabad Unchaahar Express between Chandigarh-Delhi Jn.
- ·14525/14526 Ambala-Srigangangar-Ambala Intercity Express
- ·14731/14732 Delhi Jn.-Bhatinda- Delhi Jn. Intercity Express.
|Trains Position||24th March, 2011||25stMarch, 2011|
|Total ofTrains cancelled||65||76|
|Total of Trains short terminated
To provide information to the passengers Northern Railway has provided help line no.
011-23369804 and 011-23367724 at New Delhi Divisional control.
In order to ensure that passengers receive a regular flow of information, updated information is being provided on the Railway Telephonic Enquiry System and on T.V. Screens, wherever available.Regular updates of information through T.V. Tickers Tapes and newspapers, regular announcements are being made at stations through the Public Address System.Helpline Nos. have been activated at various places.Refund of the tickets is being ensured and additional refund counters have been opened wherever required.
- Cancellation/Partial Cancellation/Diversion of Certain Trains to be Effective from 1st December 2011 due to dense fog
- North East Frontier Railway services rescheduled
- TRAIN SERVICES TO BE SHORT TERMINATED DUE TO PROPOSED RAIL-ROKO AT AMAGURA
- EXTENTION & INCREASE IN FREQUENCY OF TRAINS
- RESTORATION OF TRAINS CANCELLED/PARTIALLY CANCEELED DUE TO FOG
- WESTERN RAILWAY INTRODUCES NEW TRAINS FOR BIKANER, DELHI, JODHPUR
- NORTHERN RAILWAY RUNS NEW WEEKLY TRAIN BETWEEN BANDRA T.- DELHI SARAI ROHILLA
- Cancellation/Partial Cancellation/Diversion of trains Due to fog
- NORTHERN RAILWAY RUNS MORE FESTIVAL SPECIAL TRAINS
- CANCELLATION / LATE RUNNING OF TRAINS DUE TO FOG | 26 November 2011
- TRAFFIC BLOCK ON GHAZIABAD-MORADABAD SECTION
- Holi special trains – 2011 | Part 1
- PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICES ON CHENNAI EGMORE – VILLUPURAM SECTION DUE TO LINE BLOCK
- 14 TRAINS ON WESTERN RAILWAY PERMANENTLY AUGMENTED
- Trains running late due to Fog | Winters 2011
- TRAINS POSITION DUE TO FOG- 24.11.2011 (11.25 AM)
- TRAINS POSITION DUE TO FOG- 27.11.2011(8.50 AM)
- TEMPORARY AUGMENTATION OF TRAINS | New Delhi
- SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN DELHI SARAI ROHILLA –REWARI(DAILY) & CHANDIGARH – DIBRUGARH(WEEKLY)
- ADDITIONAL STOPPAGE AT SUDSAR