Find below new trains run by North Eastern Railways during this summer.Links to other Summer special trains are present at the end of this post.
|Train number 05013/05014 between Lucknow and Kamakhya is running for 11 trips.||The train is available from Lucknow on Tuesday and from Kamakhya on Wednesday. It leaves Lucknow at 10:25 hours to arrive at Kamakhya at 17:30 hours. In the return direction, it leaves Kamakhya at 20:30 hours to arrive at Lucknow at 04:35 hours. The train has stoppages at Barauni, Siwan, Gorakhpur, and New Jalpaiguri.|
|The train 05023/05034 between Pune and Gorakhpur will run on every Saturday from Pune and every Thursday from Gorakhpur.||The train will have stoppages at Varanasi, Katni and Bhusawal. It will run from Pune at 11:15 hours to arrive at 23:10 hours. In the return direction, it will run from Gorakhpur at 13:15 hours to arrive at Pune at 02:45 hours.The train 05281/05282 will run between Barauni and Adarshnagar Delhi. It train 05281 will run from Barauni every Thursday at 13:45 hours and reach Adarshnagar at 14:15 hours, the next day. In the return direction, train 05282 will run from Adarshnagar every Friday at 15:40 hours and reach Barauni the next day at 15:45 hours. The train will have stoppages at Moradabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Hajipur and Shahpur.|
|The train 05903/05904 will run between Dibrugarh and Chandigarh.||The train 05903 will run from Dibrugarh every Thursday at 09:00 hours and reach Chandigarh at 13:45 hours. In the return direction, train 05904 will run from Chandigarh every Saturday at 23:10 hours and reach Dibrugarh at 06:15 hours. The train will stop at Ambala, Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Siwan, Hajipur, Samastipur and Barauni.Train 01029/01030 will run between Mumbai CST and Gorakhpur. The train 01029 will run from Mumbai CST every Monday at 13:30 hours and reach Gorakhpur at 23:15 hours.|
Other important info :-
- Train 12531/12532 Gorakhpur-Lucknow intercity express, which was being given a stoppage at Sahjanwan on an experimental basis till June 30, 2011 will continue to enjoy the status till December 31, 2011.
- The experimental stoppage of 15313/15314 Aishbagh-Bareilly express will also get its experimental stoppage at Hargaon extended till December 31.
- North Eastern Railway (NER) will run a special train between Mankapur and Gonda from April 10 to 13. Railways is also running two pairs of mela special trains between Gonda and Tulsipur from April 6. The trains will run till April 13.
- SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY TO RUN MORE PUJA SPECIALS
- More Summer Special trains from/to Delhi/NCR | 2012
- South Central Railways to Run Special Trains
- CENTRAL RAILWAY TO RUN 6 HOLI SPECIAL TRAINS | Holi Special Trains – Part 3
- 80 Special Trains to be run by Eastern Railway for Ganga Sagar Mela
- EXTENSION OF RUN OF SUMMER SPECIAL TRAINS
- South Eastern Railways to run special trains
- SER TO RUN 3 PAIRS OF SPECIAL TRAINS TO PURI
- Dussehra and Diwali Special Trains between New Delhi and Lucknow | 2012
- Northern Railways – EXTENSION OF RUN OF SPECIAL TRAINS | 2011
- Puja special train for Digha
- Central Railway to run 7 special trains on account of Mahaparinirvan Divas on Dec 6
- Festival Special Trains between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Kamakhya
- NORTHERN RAILWAY PROVIDES ADDITIONAL STOPPAGE TO THE TRAINS
- AC Superfast Specials between Mumbai-Gorakhpur
- Special Trains by North Eastern Railways for Mela
- Weekly Special Trains between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Kamakhya
- WESTERN RAILWAY TO RUN SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN VALSAD AND JODHPUR
- EXTENSION IN RUN OF SPECIAL TRAINS 2011
- 770 New SUMMER SPECIAL TRAINS | HOLIDAY SPECIAL TRAINS | April May June 2012 | Central Railways