Ahead of the festival season, the Government today announced an ad-hoc bonus of up to Rs 3,500 to Group C and D central government employees and personnel of the armed and para military forces.
The government has sanctioned grant of non-productivity linked bonus (ad-hoc bonus) equivalent to 30 days emoluments for the accounting year 2010-11 to the central government employees (Group C and D), a Finance Ministry’s office memorandum said.
The limit for bonus is Rs 3,500, it added. The bonus will also be given to all non-gazetted employees in Group B, who are not covered by any productivity- linked bonus scheme.
“The payment will also be admissible to the central Police and para-military personnel and personnel of armed forces,” it added.
- FINMIN ORDERS : Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2012
- Uttar Pradesh employees get pay parity with central government
- 10 pc hike in Central government employees and pensioners’ DA
- DA orders w.e.f 1.1.2010 issued
- Uttar Pradesh | Govt school staff may get allowances as per Sixth Pay Panel report
- Release of additional installment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners.
- Rajasthan State Govt hikes DA(Dearness Allowance) by 10% – September 2010
- Increment Day for Central Government employees – 1st July of every year
- Cabinet approves pay revision for central public sector enterprises | Snowballing Effect
- Update Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Beneficiary Details Online
- Bonanza for Bihar’s 500,000 government employees
- Gujarat government to recruit 50,000 employees on fixed pay
- Pay parity for armed forces a difficult task: Govt
- Pay panel: Three Member Committee yet to decide Lt Colonel pay
- Govt employees clash with police in Lucknow, six injured
- Many govt employees still to get pay arrears
- State government doctors go on strike
- School teachers get 20% hike | Gujarat
- Web Ratna Awards’09 by Government of India
- hennai Central – Madgaon (Goa) – Chennai Central Weekly Specials Extended