Western Railway will introduce two new trains i.e. train No. 22209/22210 Mumbai Central-New Delhi Bi-weekly AC Duronto Express and 22451/22452 Bandra(T)-Chandigarh weekly Superfast Express trains.
Train No. 22209/22210 Mumbai Central-New Delhi Bi-weekly AC Duronto Express train
The inaugural run of this train willbe run as train No. 02209 Ex. Mumbai Cental on 18/3/2012 at 12.25 hrs. to reach New Delhi at 10.10 hrs the next day. The regular run of this train will start from 23/3/2012 from Mumbai Cental & from 20/3/2012 from New Delhi. Accordingly, Train No. 22209 Mumbai Central-New Delhi Bi-weekly AC Duronto Express will leave Mumbai Central at 23.15 hrs on every Monday & Friday from 23/3/2012 to reach New Delhi at 16.55 hrs the next day. Similarly, train No. 22210 New Delhi-Mumbai Central Bi-weekly AC Duronto Express will depart form New Delhi at 23.30 hrs on every Tuesday & Saturday from 20/3/2012 and arive at Mumbai Central at 17.00 hrs the next day. The train will consist of I AC, AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier coaches and Pantry Car. It will not have any commercial halt between Mumbai Central-New Delhi in both the directions.
Train No. 22451/22452 Bandra Terminus-Chandigarh weekly Superfast Express train( Via Ahmedabad)
The inaugural run of this train willbe run as train No. 22452 Ex. Chandigarh on 18/3/2012 at 10.30 hrs. to reach Bandra Terminus at 11.15 hrs the next day. In its regular run, train No. 22451 Bandra Terminus-Chandigarh weekly Superfast Express train will leave Bandra Terminus at 12.05 hrs on every Monday from 19/3/2012 and reach Chandigarh at 16.20 hrs the next day. Similarly, train No. 22452 Chandigarh-Bandra Terminus weekly Superfast Express train will depart form Chandigarh at 05.45 hrs on every Sunday from 25/3/2012 to arive at Bandra Terminus at 09.20 hrs the next day. The train will halt at Borivali, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Palanpur, Abu Road, Falana, Marwar Jn., Ajmer, Phulera, Ringus, Neem Ka Thana, Narnaul, Rewari, Gurgaon, Delhi Cantt., Panipat and Ambala in both the directions. It consists of AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper & Second Class General coaches.
The booking of train No. 02209 (Inaugural run), 22209 (Regular run) and 22451 will start form 16th March, 2012.
- Special Weekly Superfast train between Bandra Terminus and Chandigarh
- WR INTRODUCES NEW BANDRA (T)-GANDHIDHAM WEEKLY EXPRESS
- WESTERN RAILWAY INTRODUCES NEW TRAINS FOR BIKANER, DELHI, JODHPUR
- NORTHERN RAILWAY RUNS NEW WEEKLY TRAIN BETWEEN BANDRA T.- DELHI SARAI ROHILLA
- SUPERFAST A.C. HOLI SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN NEW DELHI AND MUMBAI CENTRAL
- EXTENSION OF MUMBAI CENTRAL-AHMEDABAD (TRI WEEKLY) SPECIAL TRAIN
- WR INTRODUCES AHMEDABAD-PUNE TRI-WEEKLY AC DURONTO EXPRESS AND PALANPUR-BHUJ PASSENGER
- Western Railways to run superfast AC spl train
- Introduction of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Vishakapatnam New Weekly Superfast Express
- WR INTRODUCES NEW WEEKLY AC EXPRESS BETWEEN AHMEDABAD-YESHVANTPUR VIA VASAI ROAD & AHMEDABAD-VARANASI
- WR INTRODUCES PORBANDER-SECUNDERABAD WEEKLY EXPRESS
- NEW TRI-WEEKLY AC DURONTO EXPRESS
- WR INTRODUCES OKHA-JAIPUR WEEKLY EXPRESS
- WR INTRODUCES SURAT-MALDA TOWN WEEKLY EXPRESS
- WR introduces New Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur Weekly Express
- WR EXTENDS BANDRA TR.-BIKANER EXPRESS SPECIAL TRAIN
- Introduction Of Shalimar-Chennai-Shalimar Superfast Weekly Express
- Bhubaneswar – Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express to be introduced
- SCR to introduce Tirupati-Karimnagar- Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express
- Superfast Special train from Ahmedabad to Bandra(T)