Train service from Nagore to Bangalore would be re-introduced from July 1.
The Railways has proposed to extend the Bangalore–Salem daytime passenger train to Nagore and it will be operated via the newly-laid Tiruvarur-Mayiladuthurai BG section.
The Nagore–Bangalore passenger will be the first passenger train to be operated on the Tiruvarur–Mayildathurai track, ever since the BG conversion works were completed in this section in March last.
The Bangalore City–Salem passenger (56514) will be extended to Nagore with effect from July 1 and the Salem–Bangalore City junction passenger (56513) will run from Nagore on July 2, according to a press release of the Southern Railway here on Wednesday.
At present, the Bangalore–Nagore passenger will leave Bangalore at 7.15 a.m. and arrives at Salem at 12.55 p.m. It will leave Salem at 1 p.m. and will arrive at Nagore station at 10 p.m.
In the return direction, the Nagore–Bangalore passenger will leave Nagore at 4 a.m. and will reach Salem junction at 1.25 p.m. It will depart from Salem at 1.30 p.m. and will reach Bangalore city junction at 7 p.m.
- South Western Railway (Mysore Division) New time table from July 1
- New passenger train service between Mysore and Shimoga
- Extra trains to clear Dasara rush
- SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN KOCHUVELI AND BANGALORE
- Highlights of South Western Railways Time Table 2012-13
- Special Trains between Darbhanga and Bangalore
- INAUGURATION OF NEW BROAD GAUGE LINE BETWEEN NAGORE – KARAIKAL
- Train services on Tirunelveli–Tenkasi broad gauge section
- Arakkonam-Nandalur Passenger Train Extended upto Cuddapah
- SUSPENSION OF TRAIN IN KHARAGPUR-ROURKELA/ADRA FURTHER EXTENDED TILL 21 July 2011
- Timings of Hyderabad-Gulbarga Passenger Revised
- Special trains for Dussehra / Dasara Festival
- Special Weekly Trains Between Bangalore and Patna
- Nanded-Bangalore-Nanded Express To Stop At Dharur For Christina Jathara
- Bodhan-Nizamabad Passenger Extended to Kamareddi
- SUMMER/HOLIDAY SPECIAL TRAINS 2011 | May,June,July 2011
- Karaikal-Chennai express to run via Tiruvarur from Oct.
- New time table – July 2013 | Northern Railways
- BHUBANESWAR-KENDUJHARGARH NEW FAST PASSENGER TRAIN
- WR INTRODUCES AHMEDABAD-PUNE TRI-WEEKLY AC DURONTO EXPRESS AND PALANPUR-BHUJ PASSENGER