Name of the Scheme : Nodal NGO Scheme
Sponsored by : Central Government
The scheme is introduced to reach unserved, under served, backward and unreached areas through “targeted project” mode and to maintain a sound database of credible NGOs in the specified Blocks / Districts.
Beneficiaries : Community,other,
Other Beneficiaries : States/ UTs
Benefit Type : Trainning,
Eligibility criteria :
i. Criteria for selection of Nodal NGOs: Established and credible NGOs with a proven track record in development sector would be selected in each State all over the country: i. On the basis of concerned State Government’s recommendations.
ii. On the basis of CAPART’s own experiences and information.
iii. The Nodal NGO must have a strong presence and good track record in the State.
How to Avail :
Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART) can be contacted for availing this scheme.
Validity of the Scheme :
24 / 12 / 2015
Reference URL : http://capart.nic.in/scheme/leadngo.html
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme: Ministry of Rural Development
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS): Ministry of Rural Development
- Annapurna Scheme: Ministry of Rural Development
- National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS): Ministry of Rural Development
- NGO Partnership System : Invite by Planning Commission of India
- Research Support Programme under NEW IDEA FUND SCHEME: Ministry of Science and Technology
- Interest-free Education Loan Scheme (IFEL Scheme): Goa
- Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students of Scheduled Castes/Schedule: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Laptop Scheme for teachers: Goa
- Technopreneur Promotion Programme: Ministry of Science and Technology
- Update Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Beneficiary Details Online
- Goa Scholarship Programme For Diaspora Children (GSPDC) For Higher And Technical Studies In Goa: Goa
- Engineering college teachers to get salaries as per Pay Commission norms
- How to apply for Jobs under MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)?
- IRCTC to launch ‘Rolling Deposit Scheme’ for e-ticket
- Latest from Indian Initiatives
- CLEAN TRAINS STATION SCHEME EXTENDED TO 42 MORE TRAIN BY SER
- School teachers get 20% hike | Gujarat
- Find Out Vacancies/ Employment Opportunities in Various Organisations/ Divisions/ Bodies/ Boards Under Ministry of Agriculture
- 3 lakh Class IV employees to get benefit of 6th pay panel