Subscribe

Enter your email address to get regular updates from us

Counselling Letter for UPTU Counselling 2010 | DOCUMENTS REQUIRED & INSTRUCTIONS | seeuptu.nic.in

Counselling Letter Text :

You are, therefore, requested to ensure your presence in person at the mentioned counselling centre as per above date & time. You are, further required to bring all your testimonials / certificates / documents / bank drafts etc. in original & one set of self-attested photocopy as mentioned overleaf on the reporting date.

You shall be asked to complete the counselling formalities and locking of seat option on a computer terminal on the date of reporting itself latest by 5:00 PM.

In case of not locking the option till 5:00 PM, your candidature is liable to be cancelled for the seat allotment and the sole responsibility in this regards shall be yours only.

You are advised to logon our website www.uptu.nic.in for detailed information regarding Institute wise / branch wise vacancy position, eligibility criteria etc. for admission to various programmes through SEE-UPTU-2010.You will be alloted a seat in accordance with the provision mention in the admission brochure and latest government order of Uttar Pradesh.

The admission letter for a allotted seat will be given next day at the respective counselling centre.

Co-ordinator SEE-UPTU-2010 

Note : Dual merit is awarded for the candidates who have claimed for Rural Weightage. Such candidates are called as per the merit awarded with rural weightage. If candidates fails to submit the certificate number 7 at the time of counselling, he will be considered for another rank awarded without rural weightage (if any) as per his counselling schedule.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED & INSTRUCTIONS :-

Following documents will be required in original together with an attested photocopy and will be submitted at the verification counter of the said counselling centre:

1. Qualifying Examination Certificates and mark sheets (The eligibility criteria and list of qualifying examinations is given in SEE-UPTU: 2010 information brochure).

2. Candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared by the date of counselling due to any reason whatsoever shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.

3. Certificate of High school or equivalent examination for verification of date of birth.

4. Domicile certificate of Parents (Father or Mother only) of the candidate, issued by the competent authority, for candidates who have passed qualifying examination from states other than U. P.

5. Category Certificate for SC/ST candidates issued by competent authority, if applicable, on prescribed format given in information Brochure and issued after March 31, 2010 (mandatory due to condition of creamy layer of the society).

6. Category certificate for SC/ST candidates issued by competent authority, if applicable, on prescribed format given in information Brochure.

7. Physically handicapped candidates will be required to bring a certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer in prescribed format. A medical board, consisting of general physician, orthopedist and ophthalmologist may be referred to verify the claim of certificate, if there is any doubt.

8. Candidates of Armed Forces category (UPAF) will be required to produce a certificate to this effect issued by competent authority on prescribed format given in Information Brochure.

9. Candidates belonging to freedom fighter’s category (UPFF) will be required to produce a certificate to this effect issued by competent authority on prescribed format given in Information Brochure.

10. The Candidates who have claimed rural weightage will be required to submit a certificate on prescribed format at the time of counselling as given in Information Brochure.

11. An undertaking for medical fitness by the candidates & countersigned by his/her father/ guardian to this effect that he will submit, a certificate of fitness as prescribed in Information Brochure at the time of joining the institute allotted to him/her.

12. A account payee bank draft of Rs. 5,000=00 as initial fee (refundable only as per clause 16.2 of information brochure) and a separate account payee draft of Rs. 500=00 as counselling fee (non-refundable) are to be submitted at counselling centre at the time of reporting. Both drafts should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow” payable at city branch of applicant’s counselling centre. For example, a student appearing for counseling at Lucknow the draft should be in favour of Finance Officer, GBTU, Lucknow payable at Lucknow.

13. After allotment of seat the candidates are required to deposit a Bank draft as a part of Institute/college fee (non-refundable as per clause 16.3 of information brochure), Rs. 10,000=00 for General & OBC category candidates and Rs. 4000=00 for SC & ST category candidates at respective counselling centre within three days of issue of admission letter, failing which the seat allotted will be cancelled. Draft should be drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow” payable at city branch of applicant’s counseling centre. Fee deposited at counselling centre will be adjusted towards the fee to be deposited at allotted institute/college through counselling only.

14. As per the State Govt. G.O. 545/16-1-2008-1(1)/08 dated 23.08.2008 ( in Govt aided institutions and some private institutions ) 10% additional seats are available under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme for women, economically backward students (annual income of parents/Guardian less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs from all sources ) and physically handicapped students based on merit. The tuition fee waiver to a student shall be given for the duration of course admitting in first year of B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Arch., BHMCT, BFAD, B.Tec.(Bio-Tech.)only. Seats under this scheme shall be displayed on internet and counselling centres at the time of counselling. Economically weaker students are required to bring the income certificate issued by the competent authority (District Magistrate/Additional Magistrate/City Magistrate/Pargana Magistrate/Tahsildar) at the time of counselling 

Note:

1. Candidate should note that they have to report in person at the respective Counsselling centre as per schedule given overleaf. Candidates should leave counselling centre only after locking their options on day of reporting (latest by 5.00 P.M.). In case of not doing so their candidature will not be considered for seat allotment.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • blogmarks
  • email
  • FriendFeed
  • IndianPad
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • MySpace
  • Netvibes
  • NewsVine
  • PDF
  • Reddit
  • RSS
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Buzz